Have you realised that moving does no less than handling a complex project need a comprehensive Moving Guide – Moving Checklist, ? We have developed this list after years of research. Ensure you notify all of the below departments
- Post Office for any mails direction. (In case you have not yet gone paperless )
- Voting lists for changes in electoral
- All your banks regarding address change
- The insurance company for address change
- Life insurance company
- Car insurance company
- Health insurance company
- School Authorities for transfer letter
- Club memberships in case you need to close them
- Magazine and newsletter publications in case you need to change addresses
Have you transferred these services
- Cable Television/Satellite television
- Internet Subscription
- Defrosted your refrigerator/freezer and drained all water hoses.
- Disconnect your washing machine.
- Handover all gas cylinders
- Returned books, videos, etc..
- Remove fixtures and fittings from walls.
Keep a separate bag for all important documents and valuables such as passports and tickets in your personal luggage so they are not accidentally packed.