Movement from one place to another in itself, be it within an office space or just a floor change in the same building, is a task. And if the movement is between two countries, the most crucial part is immigration. Abode Relocation will walk you through the cycle of enlistment as per the necessities for your expected locale of stay. We give the important documentation, complete all the public authority shapes and guarantee an expedient and effective application. We furnish you with superb help so you can unwind and appreciate significant serenity.

No matter where your new opportunity takes you and your family, Abode Relocation is your one-stop destination for all kinds of Immigration Services. Abode Relocation team of consultants are just a call or a message away and are happy to embark and nurture journey with you till the end.

FRRO Registration

● All foreigners (including foreigners of Indian origin) visiting India on long term (more than 180 days) Student Visa, Medical Visa, Research Visa, Employment Visa, Missionary Visa and Project Visa are required to get themselves registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO)/ Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned having jurisdiction over the place where the foreigner intends to stay, within 14 days of arrival. However, all Business Visa holders are required to register themselves with the FRRO/ FRO concerned in case the aggregate stay in India on Business Visa exceeds 180 days during a calendar year.

● Foreigners, other than those mentioned above, will not be required to get themselves registered, even if they have entered India on a long term visa provided their continuous stay in India does not exceed 180 days. If the intention of the foreigner is to stay for more than 180 days, he/she should get himself/herself registered within 180 days from the date of arrival with the Foreigners Registration Officer concerned. However, children below the age of 12 years are exempt from the requirement of registration.

● If a foreigner is departing within 14 days of arrival on his/ her first visit on that particular visa, no registration is required.

Resident Permit and Visa Extension

Foreigners must submit an online application for extension of residential permit / visa at least 60 days before the date of expiry of respective residential permit/visa.

Change of Address Update

● At any given time, if a foreigner proposes to be absent from their registered address for a continuous period of eight weeks or more or change the registered address, then the foreigner is required to inform in person or through an authorized representative or by registered post to the Registration Officer of the intention to change the registered address or to leave either temporarily or permanently the jurisdiction of the Registration Officer.
● In case of return, the foreigner should inform the Registration Officer of the date of return and in case the foreigner is moving away inform the change of address. Any changes made subsequently should also be intimated to the Registration Officer.
● Every foreigner, who stays for a period of more than eight weeks at any place in any district other than the district in which their registered address is situated, shall inform the Registration Officer of that district of their presence. This can be made in writing and the requirements deemed to have been fulfilled if, prior to arrival the foreigner furnishes to the Registration Officer of the said district intimating the dates of his proposed arrival and departure from the district

Abode Relocation specializes in all the below listed immigration services;

1. Registration
2. Resident Permit and Visa Extension
3. Change of Address Update
4. Exit Permit
5. New Passport Update
6. Change of Jurisdiction
7. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card
8. Visa for New Born
9. Consular Services
10. Visa on Arrival
11. Legalization Services (Notary, Apostille, Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs), State Attestation, Attestation from Embassy, Document Translation.
12. Miscellaneous Services – Form C, Tenant Information Form (TIF), P.A.N Card, Aadhar Card, Police Clearance Certificate.